Self Storage options in Boston, via Storitz.com. Click.Store.Done. Or call 877-245-7480 for the best deal in your town, today.
Marina Del Rey, CA self storage on Storitz.
Find and rent the best storage unit at the best price, all from the comfort of your sofa. Tonight.
SUBMISSION: Life’s Essentials
Oh What a Review It Is! Read Yelp! reviews of self-storage facilities right on Storitz.com. Then, when you’ve found the one you want, just click.store.done without having to go to another site.
Virginia Gardens, FL Self Storage. Value Store It Self Storage. Find and RENT your unit, Yo, on Storitz.com Today (or Tonight.) Click.Store.Done.
Wreath storage may be the last thing on your mind right now, but it’s important to preserve this very prominent holiday decoration properly so you can use it year after year. Here are two really good options for wreath storage….
California Closets’ Chief Design Officer Ginny Snook Scott’s
New Year, New Home Tips
1. Make a List (and Check it Twice):Make a checklist of all the jobs that you only do once or twice a year. Bonus? You can then refer to the list and try to do at least one or two of these odd jobs per week, instead of one cleaning-filled weekend.
Here’s a checklist: 24 Things to Organize in Your Home Right Now.
2. Rotate Décor: This is the best way to change the look and feel of a room without spending a dime. By rotating your décor, you’re able to de-clutter and enjoy seeing “new” things every few months.
3. Deep Clean Your Cabinets: The kitchen is the heart of most homes and tends to collect clutter in cabinets and drawers. Take a weekend day and empty each cabinet, hold yourself to the two year rule and whatever you haven’t used, donate.
Here’s a handy how-to guide: How to Organize Kitchen Cabinets
4. Purge the Personal Stuff: It’s a new year, and likely your style has changed quite a bit, so purge your wardrobe of the things that you no longer love to wear, and make room for something that expresses the current you.
Not sure when it’s time to donate? 6 Signs to Donate Clothes
5. Sharing is Caring: Go through your decorative books and either donate them to a school or shelter, or sell them on used book site.
A simple guide to Where to Donate Everything A-Z
6. Divide and Conquer: Since we all have those kitchen, desk and bathroom drawers that drive you crazy with clutter, take an afternoon to insert drawer dividers into each troubled drawer.
Photo / Via